The Fairfield Lodge at Long Eaton was formed under a Warrant dated 14th September 1887, Meeting at the Pavilion Hotel. This was to be the home of the Lodge until 16th May 1945, the Lodge then moving to the Queens Hotel on Shakespeare Street, finally settling in the present Masonic Hall in October 1954.
We practice Freemasonry to a high standard, are sociable, raising funds for Local and National Charities. Supporting our Members and Widows.
We are an organisation where people make lifelong friends, we are strong on charities – local and national . Meetings are enjoyable events, with a strong ethos of well delivered ritual, with a strong social element.